Current time: 03/10/2026, 01:35 Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)

Post Reply 
Realtime Trains
Realtime Trains
For those that use this site, it is worth noting that recently allocations are now appearing for services operated by GBRf, Colas & Scot Rail.

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Realtime Trains
I believe the GBRf information comes from them not Network Rail.
Scotrail seems to show unit and locomotive numbers but not HSTs.
Colas I wasn't aware of, so thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Realtime Trains
(10/03/2020 06:13)mikestone Wrote:  I believe the GBRf information comes from them not Network Rail.
Scotrail seems to show unit and locomotive numbers but not HSTs.
Colas I wasn't aware of, so thanks.

Now turns out Colas was incorrectly reported.

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 




User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)