Current time: 20/09/2024, 11:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

More Arriva London cascades?
RE: More Arriva London cascades?
(16/03/2014 22:26)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Just a point.. unless the pupils are destructive and causing damage to the vehicles, what entitles them to a 'nice' or 'decent' bus any less than passengers of another route? They're still fare paying customers. As long as the vehicles are utilised between school duties, where the higher capacity is obviously required as per contract agreements, then I don't see the issue.

As for DLAs being unreliable as means of justification for their allocation to school services, I hardly see that as right or fair; school pupils should be entitled to a reliable vehicle just as much as anyone else should.

OK so i might be a little too biased but in my opinion the commercial services where people pay a lot more and is used by all people not just school children should be the top priority when it comes to vehicles. Also a lot of passengers don't like seats that don't face forward so in my opinion they are better suited to school operation. And a lot of services get very busy at peak times however if the VLW's are assigned to school services then that means putting worse buses on those busy public routes, unless Arriva see sense of course and actually buy some new double deckers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
More Arriva London cascades? - DVL418 - 20/09/2013, 22:34
RE: More Arriva London cascades? - Busser - 16/03/2014 22:39

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)