Current time: 20/09/2024, 07:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cheshire East Local transport engagement
RE: Cheshire East Local transport engagement
(26/11/2020 11:51)iMarkeh Wrote:  From the survey, I got the impression that the overall aim (the aim which I am against) is trying to link buses to the times of trains in even the smallest of stations (Goostrey and Mobberly stations to the respective village centres).

I went through the proposals in detail yesterday and I can't see any wording in there which gives that impression. For Mobberley station they only talk about getting a CIS installed and for Goostrey they talk about looking at a better walking route from the station to Jodrell Bank. They also talk about a walking and cycling route from Knutsford, which could end up being a walking route from Knutsford station to Parkgate Industrial Estate to Mobberley. While they talk about a bus running to Jodrell Bank they do not say anything about it serving Goostrey station or the village of Goostrey, it's mentioned on the Knutsford page but there is no guarantee that if a bus is introduced that it would even form a direct connection between Knutsford and Jodrell Bank. They talk about better bus/rail connections generally and mention that as a specific proposal for Knutsford station.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheshire East Local transport engagement - knutstransport - 01/12/2020 10:00

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)