Current time: 20/09/2024, 09:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
(28/06/2018 18:01)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Great start for Easy today.....*sarcasm is intended*

every 44 journey was 30 minutes i think this may be down to timetable errors or driver as i was waiting for them on Snowdon Drive but they were bang ontime just going the wrong way making them 30 minutes late if you get me? so think someones doing something wrong here.

Also no 42 journeys were produced at all today having waited two hours in the morning at Yale College to photograph them also it was noted that two days after starting first day for 42/44 VOSA were seen in the Bus Station and it was made aware to me by dropping in on a conversation that VOSA pulled two of Easy's buses out of Service this may have been why the 42 was suspended and a Solo appeared on the 2 also.

I've just searched for the registration of the 42, and the reason it didn't operate yesterday was because it wasn't supposed to! The start date is today, Friday 29th. Some timetables do state the 28th and they have appologised on facebook.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus - N531 DWM - 29/06/2018 08:18

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)