Current time: 20/09/2024, 15:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
(27/03/2017 09:36)Depotosw Wrote:  Speaks volumes really, I was talking to an employee at ARRIVA Midlands, Oswestry on the weekend they were shocked at the sheer cheek of this operator.

Why does it speak volumes and why is it sheer cheek?

All we have done is register a peak journey in each direction as a positioning journey for the service 64 bus, the AM trip is an hour before Arriva's first X70 from Shrewsbury at 07:45 and the PM trip is 40 minutes after Arriva's last X70 from Oswestry at 17:50.

Somebody who needs to be in Oswestry for 07:30 or 08:00 might be glad that they can catch an earlier bus or a later bus home.

(27/03/2017 14:29)knutstransport Wrote:  I wonder whether the licensing of the Easy brand is intended to make Arriva think it's a big company competing against them opposed to a little operator licencing a brand name from a big company?

The relationship between The Skiers Lodge and easyGroup is three years old and TSL have been operating easyBus services in France for this time.

(24/03/2017 22:24)Mayneway Wrote:  They basically pay to use the 'easy' brand, once they start bringing the brand into disrepute I'm sure they will be quick to distance themselves from this setup.

As for the name 'easycoach' - slapping it onto the side of a battered Dart is surly one for the trade discriptions act lol

And why would we bring the brand into disrepute?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)